The lawyers at DJLG litigate high-stakes, patent, antitrust, and other intellectual property cases for both plaintiffs and defendants. DJLG also counsels clients on patent infringement, trade secret, antitrust, licensing, unfair competition and false advertising disputes.
The attorneys at DJLG have been acknowledged as among the top Intellectual Property Trial Lawyers in America by Chambers US, IPLaw 360, Legal 500 US, the Daily Journal and Super Lawyer magazine. They have obtained numerous trial verdicts over the past several years recovering more than a Billion dollars in verdicts and settlements for their clients. Some of the verdicts are listed below:
• 2016, Barry v. Medtronic – $20.35 million
• 2015, Fujifilm v. Motorola – $10.25 million
• 2013, Alfred Mann Foundation v. Cochlear Corporation – $131 million
• 2011, ActiveVideo v. Verizon – $265 million
• 2006, LG Phillips LCD Co. v. Chunghwa Picture Tube Co. – $53.5 million
• 2005, Compuware v. IBM – $400 million settlement (following 5-week trial)
Lawyers in the firm are licensed to practice before the Patent & Trademark Office and have handled Inter Partes Review (IPR), ex parte review, and interference actions and other patent prosecution matters.